Welcome to my brand new blog and comments page!
I want start by saying a few thank you's to those who have supported me on this wonderful journey,
1. Most importantly a huge thanks to my amazing 90 year old father Irv who is the greatest father a son good dream of! Pops has supported & inspired me, bought me a printer and made sure I never had sell to my 600mm!!
2. Don Parker and the former Chicago Wilderness Team! I met Don while shooting the Peregrine Falcons behind the Uptown Theater. He asked me who I worked for, and when I no one, he started telling me what images the magazine needed. He proceeded to publish my work in 7 issues until the economy & CWM collapsed. Don also referred me to The Peggy Notebaert Museum which has led me to be in two permanent exhibits. Here's to a rebirth of CWM under the Don in the near future!
3. All the very talented birders who share their sightings with me and on the Illinois's two brilliant list serves:
IBET founded by Sue Friscia: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ILbirds/
IBF founded by Greg Neise & Jeff Skrentney: http://www.ilbirds.com/index.php
4. A special shout out to: Peggy Hanna, Patrick Connolly, John Purcell, Larry Krutulis, Jeff Reiter, Josh Engel, Sheryl DeVore, Joe Lill, Mary Hennen Bob Hughes, Geoff Williamson, Matt Cvetas, Karen Mansfield, Beau Schafer, The Gyllenhaal Family and all the Montrose Dunes & Magic Hedge crew!!
5. Finally, thanks to one of the best bird photographers in the country Rob Curtis! Rob has been a teacher & an inspiration to me all birders & photographers! See what I mean: